Hell of a Time
Hm...Well, today was...somewhat not really enjoyable. Climbed the hill behind our house which is still property (natural rights), and tried climbing further, but slipped on some raw {dirt} and fell, which resulted in banging into this huge tree which, by the way, is old. And by telling you this, I want you to be able to picture a large trunk with many branches. Envision those many branches with many, many branches of its own. Then think about those many, many branches from the many branches on that large trunk having many, many, many branches; and so forth. So as one may ponder about this for hours at hand, I on the part, will continue. Getting snagged on a tree with so very many points, is not as bad as one may think. It is worse. Being thrown backwards and then being smothered with dull green leaves is...no fun. Unless, of course, you enjoy being thrusted from your original stance to hanging limp in a oversized tree, dangling to your death of sores and pains. One must choose and see if he would rather go the way of pain or the way of joyous fun. Choose quickly now. Getting to the point, while I was being cut buy twigs, I was thinking about my friend's reactions to me being supposedly {emo}. Something to tell you all. While one may think of {emo} as cutting yourself up because you feel so sorry for your self and you may just let all the pain out cause the one you {love} doesn't {love} you anymore and thinks you are some rotten [insert fowl language here], others oppose. I for instance, believe being {emo} does not exists except for two things. One: {emo} means emotional. Meaning you may be emotional about your lover breaking up with you and then going off with someone else. And usually that someone else is someone else you hate, and would love to see them in a shredder (no names). So, you would be {emo}tional about how that lover tore you apart and now you feel so alone and hated. Which may be of course why some {emo}tional people feel the need to express that hatred on themselves or another thing (i.e., a person, place, or thing). That second thing is emotional. As in music. It is but a genre. But a word used to express a type of sound made when one: either singing or two: playing some type of musical object. Could be anywhere from the piano to a broken beer bottle. You could also express yourself with these objects. So to conclude this awfully boring but evil little blog, I will say this: Although you all may think you are normal to this life, I disagree. You are not normal; far from it. You are dangerous. So dangerous that you can kill. Kill, kill, kill. All day long in you happy, care-free world. But I will also tell you this. It will not stay care-free for long. You will drown in those words. You will drown and never know what hit you. Or sank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment