no worries Phee... cookies next week!!!
[in reply to messegae]
Yes we shall. Can you ask spike for both to borrow, because she hasn't entered my email yet, and I can't email her. What kind of muffins... I was thinkin' banana and some vanilla... Not chocolate... we always use chocolate. OK: let's dye the vanila bater to vibrant blue, yellow, and orange. I have the dyes. Do you know if we have to pitch in with the money, or does it come from the cookie money? So muffins it is and Amanda says: "Let's make muffins and stick little arms and legs in them!" That's a good idea for some. I waqs also thinking we make extra for people in the Remington Home. What do you guys say? I just want to do something easy like this. Sadly, I have no time for my other plans that I was going to do... Please answere you guys... Gotta know if there's something in there. And Spike, EMAIL ME...!
Christmas
-
Merry Christmas guys!
Not much interesting content. Though I went to a party yesterday. They had
a rum cake (Strong) and I ate half of it without knowing w...
16 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment