March 18, 2009

Listing [old bloggie]

So... where to start... A list will do!

1). I have taken it upon myself that I need to stop reading all this junk that all the prissy/extremely talented [besides Margaret] peoples are reading, and start to read the classics. War and Peace, The Grapes of Wrath, The Catcher in the Rye. W and P will take me awhile... It has 1480 something pages... With tiny print. Evil.

2) To clear it up to you all *cough, cough* [] I am not Emotionally Challenged anymore. It was a stage... Well, at least that's what I will call it.

3) Schools better. Mr. C got mad at us today. Lockdown Drill: which means you must not speak... Or sing [Mark] So he decided to put more HW up. Apparently, if we get 5 slash-thingies, we have to do it. We finished at two [2]

4) Coach S [Female] Has been calling us losers since our paddleball skills aren't up to speed. Ugh... Second time this year doing that... Wonder what we'll do next. Let's see: *thinks* Whiffleball, Lacrosse, Badminton, Paddleball, ... oh: basketball... OK then. Now it's time for thank-yours!!


Taylor:

<3 Thanks for the Gloves. OMGees! too cool dude. I'll return them to you before Val Day so you can where them... Then me steal again...

Nargis:

Helpful during lunch when me was sad. *laughs at threats* Thank you nargei!!! :3 Thanks for Fruits Basket as well... I am on 15 ... Must find 11/16/18/19/20/21/22 Thanks for being called Emo for me... Ha Ha Ha [James]At least we have Yuki... Just as long as she doesn't try to put bows in my hair like [Sharon][Dana] did, I'll be ok... But imagine: Bows in twig's BLONDE hair...! Thanks for being there when me wants to talk about stuvves! Like on Tuesday... 6_6

Boomie:

Thanks for being evil... You were the one who let me take all my anger out on evilness and v-girls. You da best Boomie! meh <3 href="http://mnafga.deviantart.com/">

CLARA:

where to start... nowhere I suppose... we all end up there eventually!

Nikki:

You just plain rock...See ya at the lie-brair-ee

Sidlak:

Thanks for listening to me pout all the time... and for reading Evil Poem... [which you will READ once I send it, right?]

Matt:

Thanks for letting me steal your planner over the weekend... Oh, and thanks for not being entirely perverted... You and Seb. But really, when someone sees you with binoculars and you're starring at some houses/such, you really do need to be more careful... That blonde might think you a Peeping Matt...!

"Boo-HooLet me wipe away the tears with my plastic hand!"-Lindsey McDonald

No comments: